The EM785830AD is an 8-bit RISC type microprocessor with low power, high speed CMOS technology. There are 16K x 13 bits Memory within it. This integrated single chip has an on_chip watchdog timer (WDT), program ROM, data RAM, LCD driver, programmable real time clock/counter, internal interrupt, power down mode, built-in three-wire SPI, dual PWM(Pulse Width Modulation), 6-channel 10-bit A/D converter and tri-state I/O.
- Operating voltage : 2.2V~5.5V at main CLK less then 3.58MHz.
- 16k x 13 on chip Program Memory.
- 0.5k x 8 on chip data RAM
- Up to 31 bi-directional tri-state I/O ports
- 12 level stack for subroutine nesting
- 8-bit real time clock/counter (TCC)
- two 8-bit counters : COUNTER1 and COUNTER2
- On-chip watchdog timer (WDT)
- 99.9% single instruction cycle commands
- Three operating modes (Main clock can be programmed from 447.829K to 14.3MHz generated by internal PLL)
||32.768KHz clock status
- Input port interrupt function
- 12 interrupt source, 4 external, 8 internal
- Dual clocks operation (Internal PLL main clock , External 32.768KHz)
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) : a kind of serial I/O interface
- Interrupt flag available for the read buffer full or transmitter buffer empty.
- Programmable baud rates of communication
- Three-wire synchronous communication. (shared with IO)
- Dual PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) with 10-bit resolution
- Programmable period (or baud rate)
- Programmable duty cycle
- Operating : 2.5V∼5.5V
- 6-channel 10-bit successive approximation A/D converter
- Internal (VDD) or external reference
- Power-on voltage detector reset
- Common driver pins : 4
- Segment driver pins : 13
- 1/3 bias
- 1/4 duty, 1/2 duty
- 16 Level LCD contrast control by software
- EM785830ADQ, EM78P5830DQ, EM78P5830ADQ→ 44 pin QFP