We summarize some frequently asked questions for your reference. If your questions are not appear in the below, we suggest you contacting your system manufacturer directly.
Q: Where can I download the Elan's driver?
Please download it from your system manufacturer's website.
Q: Why my touch pad doesn't work after I install the new driver?
1. Please identify the driver version that you download is match to your OS platform.
2. You should uninstall original driver before install the downloaded one.
Q: How to turn off my touch pad?
1. Select Start > Control Panel > Mouse icon to open the Mouse Properties
2. Select the ELAN Settings tab.
3. Click the Stop device button and make confirmation.
Q: Why my cursor moving is not working accurately?
1. You can clear the surface of your touch pad to avoid sensing abnormal.
2. If item 1 can't solve your problem, you should download the new driver and install it.
Q: Why my touchpad doesn't work after I upgrade my OS?
1. Please download the new driver from your system manufacturer's website.
2. Uninstall original driver and then install the downloaded one.
Q: Can Elan's driver work in other brand's touchpad?
The driver is only compatible with Elan's touch pad. It means the driver can't be installed on the Notebook equipped with other brand's touchpad.
Q: Why my cursor has inexplicably moving or click when I am typing?
The main cause of unexpected cursor moving or click is the accidental palm contact with the touch pad.
You can adjust your Palm Tracking setting to maximum to make your touch pad insensitive to "palm contacts"